Areas of Expertise
- Office, retail and industrial property valuations
- Valuations for mortgage security purposes
- Asset valuations for financial reporting purposes
- Rental valuations
- Insurance valuations
- Rental Determinations for commercial property
- Cost based valuations of specialised assets
- Government valuations
Richard works for Opteon as a commercial valuer, with his current role including quality management, assisting with quoting, peer review of valuation reports and mentoring valuation employees.
Richard has over 30 years’ experience in the commercial property industry in South Australia including roles as a valuer and commercial property asset manager.
Richard regularly provides rental determinations for commercial property on behalf of the Australian Property Institute (South Australian Division) as well as asset valuations for financial reporting for the local government and tertiary education sectors.
- Associate Member of the Australian Property Institute
- Certified Practising Valuer (API No 64211)
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Property Resource Management (Valuation) University of South Australia
M: +61 431 493 373