Areas of Expertise
- Family Law
- Prestige Residential
- Rural / Viticultural
- Mortgage Requirements / Asset valuations for financial reporting
- Pre-sale / pre-purchase advice
- Rental valuations
- Commercial / Industrial
- Strategic investment property advice
- Subdivisional land
- Valuation for property taxation, legislation and policy
Michael is a founding Director of Opteon since its commencement in July 2011 through to 2017 and is now a senior valuer within the organisation.
From the period 2000 to 2011 Michael was a Director of Quantia Valuation Consultants, formerly Valuation Partners (WA) Pty Ltd and from 1990 to 2000 was the Managing Director of Copeland Valuation Service, Property Valuers. During this period Michael has been involved in all facets of residential and commercial based valuations within the South West of Western Australia.
Michael’s expertise lies in prestige residential, rural, tourist, commercial and industrial based valuations. He is involved in the completion of a myriad of valuation and property consultancy reports across the full spectrum of property type and industries, having been appointed to the panel for the majority of the financial institutions active in the South West Region of Western Australia.
- Fellow Membership of Australian Property Institute (API) – Certified Practising Valuer (CPV)
M: +61 419 931 453