Areas of Expertise
- Property Advisory
- Project Management
- Statutory Valuation Reviews (including objections & appeals)
- Concessional provisions for rates, land tax and statutory valuations
- Land Tax & Rates Reviews (including objections & appeals)
- Compensation / Acquisition Valuations
- Tax Depreciation Schedules
Jennifer-Lee has worked with Opteon as a valuer since January 2010, specialising in property advisory services. Jennifer is highly regarded in the field of statutory valuations, rates and land tax and each year undertakes reviews, objections and appeals for a large number of clients across Queensland.
Jennifer’s clients include international mining companies, primary producers, property developers and other significant landowners across Queensland particularly in North and Far North Qld. Jennifer is a past Chair of the Australian Property Institute’s Townsville Discussion Group, serving in this role for 3 terms and in 2016 completed Townsville Enterprise’s Emerging Leader Program.
- Bachelor of Arts – Monash University 2001
- Graduate Diploma (Property Valuation) – Melbourne University 2007
- Associate Member of the Australian Property Institute
- Certified Practising Valuer (API No.67059)
- Registered Valuer Qld (QVRB No: 3188)
Mobile: +61 412 050 585