Areas of Expertise
- Commercial Office/Retail/Industrial Valuations for Mortgage Purposes
- Asset valuations for Financial Reporting
- Valuations for Compensation/Compulsory Acquisitions
- Residential Land Subdivision
- Development Finance Valuations
- Rental Valuations
- Valuations for Property Taxation
- Valuation for Rating Purposes
- Expert Witness for Court/Legal Proceedings
James has extensive experience in the valuation of commercial, industrial, retail, office, residential and rural properties in the Illawarra area. He has prepared valuations for a wide range of uses varying from mortgage finance, for sale purchase, for taxation and legal proceedings. I have previous experience in preparing valuations as an expert witness for various Courts.
A former Chairman of the Australian Property Institute South Eastern Study Group, James became the Director of Opteon (South East Regional NSW) (previously Southern Valuers Opteon and Valuers Illawarra Pty Ltd respectively) from December 2002 to June 2014. Following this James was Regional Manager of Opteon from July 2014 to June 2017.
- CPV Australian Property Institute
- FAPI Australian Property Institute
- Bachelor of Business (Land Economy) from Hawkesbury Agricultural College NSW
Mobile: +61 413 315 488