Areas of Expertise
- Prestige Residential
- Rural Residential
- Family Law
- Government Services
- Local Consulting & Advisory
- Tax Depreciation
Adam commenced his career in Rockhampton in 2008 as an Assistant Valuer; he trained in both the residential and commercial fields of valuation. Adam joined the Opteon Team in February 2015 to manage and develop the Rockhampton office, after spending many years working in Gladstone and Brisbane. Adam practices in the Residential and Commercial field, and has presented at numerous local Investor and First Home Buyer events.
In May 2016, Adam was appointed as an Executive Committee Member of the Urban Development Institute of Australia (UDIA) and in November 2016 was appointed as Co-Chair of the Rockhampton Australian Property Institute (API) Discussion Group. Adam was a member of the Opteon Youth Leadership Team for 2016/2017 where he had the opportunity to further develop his leadership skills and gain knowledge from the Senior Management Team.
- Associate Member of the Australian Property Institute
- Certified Practising Valuer
- Bachelor of Property
- Executive Committee Member of the Urban Development Institute of Australia
- Co-Chair of the Rockhampton Australian Property Institute Discussion Group
Mobile: +61 429 857 889