Areas of Expertise
- Sydney metropolitan office, office development and mixed-use valuations for mortgage security, financial reporting, advisory and due diligence purposes
- Childcare valuations (including national portfolio reporting and management)
- National portfolio valuations for Corporates, Government and Non for Profits for annual reporting, due diligence and advisory purposes
- Rent review valuations and assessments
- Valuation audit, and risk review advice for annual review assessments.
- Research and property advisory for national property markets, more particularly for those markets outside of those covered by traditional PCA Research
Ross is the National Director for Commercial, Agri and Advisory and has over 18 years’ experience in property valuation and advisory across Australia in both metropolitan and regional markets.
Ross has the benefit of having previously reviewed and provided valuation advice from a financier’s perspective in an institutional banking environment. He has considerable experience managing large valuation projects for Government and Corporates across Australia for financial reporting, strategic advisory and mortgage security purposes.
- Bachelor of Business Management, (Real Estate and Development), University of Queensland
- Certified Practicing Valuer
- Associate Member of the Australian Property Institute
M: +61 435 039 847