Areas of Expertise
- Asset valuations for financial reporting
- Englobo / Subdivisional Land
- Rural Lifestyle
- Trading Properties
- Mortgage Requirements
- Pre-sale / pre-purchase advice
- Rental valuations
- Strategic investment property advice
Ray commenced his property career with Baillieu Knight Frank in 1993, initially as a trainee commercial property manager before progressing on to being the inaugural assistant property manager at Market City, Canning Vale and then managing a portfolio of commercial, industrial and retail properties.
In August 1999, Ray commenced as a trainee valuer, still with Knight Frank and was exposed to a broad range of property types, with the role also extending to property research and in-depth analysis. Ray became a Licensed Property Valuer in 2001.
From 2003 to the present, Ray has been employed at Opteon, (predecessor’s Quantia and Valuation Partners WA Pty Ltd), predominately working in the fields of commercial, retail, industrial, residential subdivision, rural and specialised properties. Ray has also undertaken rental determination work.
- Associate Member of the Australian Property Institute (2001)
- Licensed Valuer in the State of Western Australia Licence No.44028
- Bachelor of Business – Curtin University (1989)
M: +61 438 511 141