Areas of Expertise
- Commercial and residential development valuations
- Trading properties
- Mortgage requirements
- Institutional valuations
- Asset valuations for financial reporting
- Strategic investment property advice
- Pre-sale and pre-purchase advice
In 2011 Doug became a Certified Property Valuer in Western Australia with five years prior commercial valuation experience in Auckland, New Zealand as a Valuer and associate member of the New Zealand Property Institute.
Doug’s experience includes the preparation of Valuations and consultancy advice for residential and commercial asset classes ranging from englobo and urban infill redevelopment sites, existing and proposed residential developments, trading properties including childcare centres, service stations, caravan parks and licensed premises, office and retail accommodation and a wide range of industrial properties.
Valuations have been completed for clients within the private, institutional and banking sector.
- Bachelor of Business – (Valuation and Property Management) completed at Massey University, New Zealand – 2006
- Associate Member of the Australian Property Institute
- Licensed Valuer in the State of Western Australia License No. 44826
Mobile: +61 418 991 077