Areas of Expertise
- Valuation of Childcare and Accommodation assets
- Mortgage Security Valuations
- Matrimonial Settlement / Family Court Valuations
- Compulsory Acquisition Valuations
- Strategic Advisory Services for Clients
- Government valuations
Daniel has extensive valuation experience in multiple asset classes throughout Adelaide and regional South Australia.
His areas of specialisation include childcare assets (freehold, leasehold and freehold going concerns) and accommodation assets (motels, caravan parks – again freehold, leasehold and freehold going concerns).
Daniel also has considerable experience in the valuation of prestige residential, residential development projects, commercial, industrial and retail assets.
He has been a CBA Elite and NAB Prestige–approved panel valuer since the inception of both panels.
Daniel has also undertaken numerous valuations for legal purposes (including for the Federal Circuit Court of Australia in family court proceedings) and is an experienced compulsory acquisition valuer.
Daniel is currently an examiner for the Australian Property Institute for both RPV and CPV applicants.
- Associate of the Australian Property Institute
- API Member No. 64256
- Certified Practising Valuer
- Over 20 years’ experience in the Property Industry
Mobile: +61 38 589 175