Areas of Expertise
- Market Value Assessments
- Banking and Finance Valuations
- Matrimonial and Family Court Valuations
- Taxation (Stamp Duty, Capital Gains & GST)
- Replacement Insurance Value Assessments
Chris Mitrothanasis is the NSW Regional Director of Commercial, Agribusiness and Advisory for Opteon.
With over 22 years’ experience within the valuation industry, Chris has brought a wealth of experience and knowledge to Opteon. He is a Fellow of the Australian Property Institute, a sitting member of the API NSW State Committee, a Certified Practicing Valuer and has completed a Bachelor of Commerce (Land Economics) Degree at the University of Western Sydney.
Chris is accredited within Opteon as a specialist childcare valuer whilst also an expert in the residential and mixed-use development sector. Chris is also a recognised valuer on behalf of the Australian Property Institute, where he is commissioned to undertake Commercial and Industrial rental determinations.
- Fellow of the Australian Property Institute
- API Member No. 69131
- Certified Practising Valuer
- 20 Years’ Experience in the Property Industry
Mobile: +61 417 457 375