Areas of Expertise
- Government valuations – rating and taxing
- Asset valuations for financial reporting purposes
- Commercial, industrial office and retail property
- Compensation assessments
- Rental valuations
- Prestige residential
- Rural lifestyle
- Rural land
- Urban growth boundary property
Steve has over 14 years’ experience as a valuer and has been employed by Opteon (Victoria) for 12 years. He commenced is career practising predominantly in the Geelong and South West Victoria and in 2015 became the General Manager for all Government valuations for the north and south west of Victoria.
Further to this, Steve was appointed as Director Mass Valuations at Opteon, where in this role as Director, Steve undertakes a range of valuations including rating and taxing, acquisition compensation and market valuations across all of Australia and New Zealand.
Steve is a sitting member of the API Victoria State Committee.
- Associate of the Australian Property Institute
- Certified Practising Valuer
- Bachelor of Business (Property)
M: +61 428 392 499