Areas of Expertise
- Specialist hotel and motel Valuer
- Other ‘going concern’ valuations i.e. service stations, car washes, childcare centres, caravan parks, etc.
- Business Valuations (i.e. rent rolls and other specialised businesses)
- Court related matters
- Land purchase negotiations on behalf of Mining Companies and Statutory Authorities
- Specialised larger rural properties and enterprises
- Retail & Commercial Rental Assessments
- Inglobo development / subdivision parcels
- Valuations under the Land Acquisition (Just Terms Compensation) Act 1991
Ian is a Senior Valuer with Opteon Solutions and has been employed in the Orange NSW office for the past 16 years, specialising in ‘going concern’ valuations together with complex commercial and rural property valuations.
- Fellow of the Australian Property Institute FAPI
- Australian Property Institute Certified Practicing Valuer
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Agriculture)graduating with Merit (University of Western Sydney)
- Advance Diploma of Property (Valuation) graduating with Distinction (OTEN)
Mobile: +61 429 618 820