Duncan is a Specialised and Advisory Director in Western Australia and also sits on Opteon’s Board of Directors.
Duncan has over 35 years’ continuous Western Australian property and valuation experience including commercial property management, project management, consultancy and valuations.
Engagements extend to nearly all commercial, retail, industrial, specialised and particularly development project property types.
His experience has also extended to compensation, expert witness and rental determinations appointments, in addition to 20 years’ experience as a business proprietor.
Areas of Expertise
- General commercial valuations (all asset classes including retail, industrial and offices)
- Compensation Valuations
- Development Project Valuations (residential englobo land and built form developments) and Feasibility Analysis
- Specialised Property Valuations (hotels, taverns, night clubs, small bars, caravan parks, motels, retirement and lifestyle villages, child care centres, accommodation properties, entertainment venues, service stations and other unique asset classes)
- Australian Property Institute’s Arbitration and Determination Panel
- Expert Witness Valuations (State Administrative Tribunal, Family Court, Federal Court, Supreme Court and District Court)
- Property Consultancy
- Government valuations
- Bachelor of Business (Valuation and Land Economy) – Curtin University 1987
- Bachelor of Science (Geography Double Major) – University of Western Australia 1983
- Associate Member of the Australian Property Institute (admitted January 1988) CPV
- Fellow Member of the Australian Property Institute (elevated March 1998) CPV
- Licensed Valuer (Western Australia) License #497
Mobile: +61 413 449 477