Areas of Expertise
- Valuations for ratings purposes
- Valuations for Mortgage purposes
- Client relations
- Rural and hospitality sectors
Shelley joined Opteon NZ in early 2021 after returning to New Zealand with her family. She is undertaking residential and rural rating valuations within Western Bay of Plenty, Tauranga City, South Waikato, Rotorua and Taupo District Councils.
Hailing from rural Bay of Plenty and having gained early valuation experience with a provincial firm in Rotorua, Shelley looks to combine her subsequent experience in administration, finance and customer service roles to develop her career and work towards registration.
- Bachelor of Business Studies (Valuation and Property Management)
- Massey University, Manawatu, New Zealand, 1995
- Member of the Property Institute of New Zealand and Friend of the Property Foundation Massey University
M +64 21 407 693
P 07 571 8593