Areas of Expertise
- Valuations of Commercial, Industrial, Rural, Residential, Subdivision and Land Development property
- Valuations for mortgage security
- Valuations for pre-sale and pre-purchase advice
- Valuations for family law purposes
- Asset valuations for financial reporting purposes
- Compensation valuations
- Valuation of water assets
William has been working throughout North-East Victoria and Southern NSW for the last eighteen years, providing valuation advice across a broad number of property types and for a broad range of purposes.
Having grown up in the area, William is very familiar with the region and has a strong understanding of the local market dynamics. William predominantly provides valuations of commercial, industrial, rural, residential, subdivision and land development property.
- Associate Member of the Australian Propert Institute (API Member No. 62954)
- Certified Practising Valuer
- API Accredited Specialist Water Valuer
- Graduate Diploma in Valuations (RMIT) 2003
- Bachelor of Economics (La Trobe University) 2000