https://www.opteonsolutions.com/au/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2020/09/Vince-Graham-bw.jpg 352 353 Rachel Dorian //opteonsolutions.com/au/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2016/03/opteon-logo.png Rachel Dorian2020-09-07 16:32:002020-09-14 22:23:26Vince Graham
Areas of Expertise
- Valuation of most classes of property in New South Wales specialising in commercial, industrial and large-scale rural properties. Farm valuations are regularly carried out for a number of large overseas and corporate based clients.
- Acquisition and Just Terms (Compensation) valuations for the land & Property Information, Roads and Maritime Services, Local Shire Councils, NSW Forestry, Essential Energy and TransGrid. Negotiations, acquisitions, project management for statutory authorities.
- Purchase, lease and sale negotiations and rural feasibility assessments.
- Family Law and Litigation valuations for Family Law Court of Australia and the Supreme Court of Australia.
- Valuation of Water Entitlements.
- Broad rural background including being an owneroperator of a small mixed farming and grazing property near Wagga Wagga.
- Consultancy for government agencies including Land Value Objections in various Southern NSW locations on behalf of NSW Land and Property Information (LPI).
- Associate Diploma (Farm Management) (1988)
- Associate of the Australian Property Institute (1987)
- Diploma of Business (Valuation) (1982)
- Registered valuer in New South Wales No.2384
- Certified Practising Valuer
- 2002 to date Director Opteon (Southern Inland NSW)
- 1989 – 2002 Employee and associate with Bolton Connolly, Wagga Wagga.
- 1985 – 1989 Employed with the State Bank of NSW, Valuation & Rural Department, Bathurst, Parkes, Dubbo and Wagga Wagga.
- 1983 – 1984 Assistant Valuer with Barry L.Russ & Associates, Sydney
M: +61 427 070 014