State Director NSW/ACT/QLD, FAPI CPV
Sally has over 20 years’ experience in senior management, property valuations and advisory services. During her executive career, Sally was previously Director and owner of a successful Sydney based valuation firm and owner/ operator of her own consultancy and valuation practice.
More recently Sally was the Director Valuation Services for Opteon (Sydney). Appointed to the role in 2011, Sally developed the Sydney business from a small team into one of the top 3 residential valuation firms in Sydney. Now with appointments on the panel of all major banks and lenders, Sally has diversified the business into the areas of commercial, government and family law.
Areas of Expertise
- Market Value Assessments, Banking & Finance Valuations
- Family Law Court Valuations & Litigation
- Dispute Resolution (Determinations & Arbitrations)
- Taxation (Stamp Duty, Capital Gains & GST)
- Replacement Insurance Value Assessments
- Capital Allowance (Tax Depreciation Schedules)
- Project Feasibility Analysis
- Prestige Valuations