Areas of Expertise
- Residential property valuations
- Rural lifestyle property valuations
- Rural valuations
- Valuations for family law purposes
- Valuations for mortgage security purposes
- Valuations for mortgagee in possession purposes
- Pre-purchase / Pre-sale advice
Oliver has over 7 years of experience as a valuer and has been employed by Opteon since January 2014. Prior to Opteon, Oliver spent 12 months as a graduate valuer at the Brimbank City Council.
Oliver has a strong working knowledge of the local area completing a large number of valuations of Residential and Rural properties across multiple municipalities mainly specialising in the northern and western suburbs of Melbourne.
- Associate Member of the Australian Property Institute
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Property and Valuation)
M: +61 427 036 514