Areas of Expertise
- High-value commercial (office, retail and industrial) property valuations for mortgage funding
- Valuations for pre-purchase /pre-sale advice
- Valuations of Childcare Centre facilities
- Training and supervision of commercial team
Nicholas has more than 35-years of experience in Valuations and has been employed with Opteon for, four years. Nicholas held previous roles as the founding director of O’Briens Valuers & Property Consultants in 1991 until 2010.
During that time Nicholas specialised in retail representing several national retailers actively leasing shopping centre locations in Australia, acting in rent reviews for national companies, and being a member of the Retail Tenancies Association of Victoria. Nicholas later represented retail landlords in market rent review matters and expert court matters within Victoria and other states. Nicholas has a depth of experience with large scale Industrial investment, having valued Industrial Estates for large private national developers and Institutions.
In 2010 Nicholas retired from O’Briens and commenced as Director of Acquisitions for a previous client, and small Funds Management/Syndication company in St Kilda Road Melbourne, actively acquiring large investment properties for unitisation and investment for SMSFs and private investors. Nicholas joined Opteon in 2016 and is an Associate Director in the Commercial department in Docklands.
- Fellow Member of the Australian Property Institute
- Certified Practicing Valuer
- Assoc. Dip Vals RMIT 1986
- Agents Representative
Mobile: +61 418 398 886