Areas of Expertise
- Prestige Valuations
- Banking and Finance Valuations
- Matrimonial and Family Court Valuations
- Taxation (Stamp Duty, Capital Gains & GST)
- Acquisition & Disposal Advice
Nicholas Matts is a respected individual in the Valuation Industry with 8 years’ experience, he currently holds the position of Associate Director South East Regional NSW with a team of 20 Valuers.
Nick has a Bachelor of Property Economics Degree from the University of Technology Sydney and has attained API Associate Membership (AAPI CPV). He is a committed, energetic and results driven individual with high standards and an excellent understanding of the Illawarra and South Coast property market and prestige high-end valuations.
Nick has developed through his management roles in the property valuation industry a range of technical skills with an employment history spanning various senior managing positions and is involved in the prestige property valuation market.
- Associate of the Australian Property Institute
- API Member No. 84082
- Certified Practising Valuer
- Bachelor of Property Economics
M: +61 431 161 739