Areas of Expertise
- Industrial property valuations
- Commercial property valuations
- Development feasibility
- Rental valuations
- Residential valuations
- Asset valuations for financial reporting purposes
Matthew has had over 15 years of valuation experience in North Queensland over a broad spectrum of commercial and residential properties. This experience includes valuation and property advice in both commercial and residential matters pertaining to resumptions, insurance valuations, rating appeals, Family, Federal and Supreme Court Matters, rental determinations, residential development feasibility and high value industrial facilities.
Matthew’s current role also involves training of cadet valuers, quotations, authorisation and distribution of valuation assignments to the other valuers and management support for the whole Qld commercial team.
- Associate Member of the Australian Property Institute (3172)
- Certified Practising Valuer (2697)
- Bachelor of Business (Property Studies) – University of Queensland
M: +61 409 724 994