Areas of Expertise
- Valuations for a range of purposes (eg purchase/sale, mortgage finance, insurance)
- Asset valuations for financial reporting, in accordance with Australian Accounting Standards
- Central business district office and retail valuations
- Commercial office, retail and industrial valuations
- Market rental assessments and arbitrations
- Development consultation and feasibility studies
- Property consultancy including analysis of procurement and disposal options
Matthew has approximately five years of experience working within the property valuation industry and became an associate member of the Australian Property Institute (CPV) in early 2014.
Prior to moving to Tasmania, Matthew spent four years in Melbourne, employed with Charter Keck Cramer, primarily undertaking valuations of both prestige residential, residential developments and industrial assets. Matthew provides a broad range of valuation expertise ranging from commercial, residential and industrial properties. He predominantly works within the commercial sector throughout Southern Tasmania.
- Bachelor of Business (Property) 2012
- Bachelor of Applied Finance 2012
- Associate of the Australian Property Institute 2014
- Certified Practising Valuer 2014
- Certificate of Compliance with the Australian Property Institute Continuing Professional Development Program 2017
Mobile: +61 403 478 364