Areas of Expertise
- Valuations in accordance with Valuation of Land Act 1916
- Valuations for compensation in accordance with the Land Acquisition (Just Terms Compensation) Act 1991
- Valuations for litigation including family law disputes
Mark joined Opteon in March 2018 when Omega Property Consultants merged with Opteon and is now a valuable member of the Government Services team. Mark’s experience commenced with Omega in August 2016.
Mark has specialised in predominantly government services work, assisting with compulsory acquisition valuations, in addition to gaining experience in objection review valuations under senior valuers at both Omega Property Consultants and Opteon. Mark assisted with inspections and client relations alongside senior valuers in addition to bolstering experience relating to sales evidence, Development application investigation and responses to questions from clients, supervised by senior valuers; skills relevant to objection review services. His area of experience also extends to valuations for stamp duty, capital gains tax, insurance replacement, strata unit entitlement and family law.
Mark has since been made Associate Director of the Govt. Advisory Team in the Sydney Office of Opteon.
- Associate Member of the Australian Property Institute
- Bachelor of Property Economics (B.PropEc), UTS
- Certified Practising Valuer (CPV)
- Land & Property Information Valuation Services Accreditation
Mobile: +61 430 034 488