Areas of Expertise
- Residential Property Valuations
- Valuations for mortgage security purposes
- Valuations for pre-purchase/pre- sale advice purposes
- Prestige residential property valuations sub $15,000,000
- Two lot Subdivisions and Development valuations up to Four lot Subdivisions
- Matrimonial and Family Court Valuations
- Taxation (Stamp Duty, Capital Gains)
Maria has been working with Opteon for over seven years and has extensive valuation experience especially in the prestige residential market. Having completed valuations for various lenders across Melbourne for mortgage security purposes, she is considered a residential property expert. In 2016 she was promoted to Regional Director of the Southern Region of Melbourne, leading a team of over 35 valuers across residential, commercial and agricultural business.
Her role then expanded to include the management of South Australia Residential as well as the Victorian Metro Region, and in 2021 she was appointed National Director Operations – Residential.
She was awarded the Emerging Professional Award for Opteon in 2016 and received a commendation award for the Young Achiever of the Year by the API in 2017, nominated again in 2019. Her experience in growth corridors, inner and outer Melbourne and prestige market has given her the opportunity to build networks and relationships in the industry.
Maria is a sitting member of the API Victoria State Committee.
- Associate of the Australian Property Institute (2012)
- Certified Practising Valuer (API Member No. 77862)
- Bachelor of Applied Science- Property – RMIT University
Mobile: +61 488 050 355