Areas of Expertise
- Market Value Assessments
- Banking & Finance Valuations
- Matrimonial & Family Court Valuations
- Taxation (Stamp Duty & Capital Gains)
- Acquisition & Disposal Advice
In July 2007 Jon started as a trainee valuer with Christie Whyte Moore (now Opteon) where he worked for two years in the residential department primarily conducting work through the Northern corridor of Perth as well as gaining experience in the rural sector.
In February 2010, Jon became a Certified Practising Valuer at Opteon and since this time, he predominantly performs residential valuations in the North Coastal suburbs of Perth for both private and financial institutions. Through this experience it has provided him with an extensive understanding of residential properties in these areas.
In August 2014, Jon was promoted to the role of Managing Valuer, managing a team of four valuers in the North Team. John now operates as a Senior Valuer conducting residential valuations and specialising in the Northern and Western suburbs of Perth.
- Bachelor of Commerce completed at Curtin University of Technology in 2007.
- Associate of the Australia Property Institute
- API Member No. 65235
- Certified Practising Valuer
- 12 years’ experience in the property industry
Mobile: +61 439 691 268