Areas of Expertise
- Agribusiness valuations (several major Tasmanian properties) including grazing, cropping, dairy, viticulture and intensive horticulture
- Forestry land
- Residential and rural lifestyle property
- Valuations for a range of purposes (eg financial reporting, matrimonial, purchase/sale, estate management, mortgage finance, insurance)
- Tax Depreciation Schedules
- Compulsory acquisitions
Jodie has approximately nine years of experience working in the property valuation industry. Employed by Opteon since 2011 and as a Property Valuer with Opteon – Hobart since June 2014.
Jodie has been qualified as a Residential Property Valuer since June 2014, originally as a provisional member of the Australian Property Institute (RPV), and in 2015 as an associate member of the Australian Property Institute (CPV).
- Bachelor of Property
- Associate of the Australian Property Institute
- Certified Practising Valuer
- Certificate of Compliance with the Australian Property Institute Continuing Professional Development Program
- Certificate II in Agriculture
Mobile: +61 448 036 242