Areas of Expertise
- Valuations for property taxation, legislation and policy purposes
- Valuations for pre-purchase / pre-sale advice purposes
- Asset valuations for financial reporting purposes
- Rental valuations
- Family Court valuations
- Rent Roll Valuations
After receiving his qualifications and working as a valuer for several years Jeremy went into agency work where he worked primarily in sales as both a manager and business owner of a major franchise operation.
Jeremy joined Christie Whyte Moore in February 2001 in their residential section becoming a Director and Equity Partner in January 2006. In November 2008 Christie Whyte Moore merged with Valuation Partners to form Quantia which became Western Australia’s largest and most experienced property valuation consultancy with extensive geographic coverage.
- Associate Member of The Australian Institute of Valuers (March 1982)
- Fellow Member of The Australian Institute of Valuers (July 2005)
- Licensed Valuer in the state of Western Australia Licence number 372
Mobile: +61 418 920765