Areas of Expertise
- Valuation of broad-acre farming and grazing properties and irrigation properties throughout Western NSW
- Valuation of commercial and industrial properties throughout Dubbo and Western NSW
- Valuation of residential and rural residential properties for mortgage purposes
- Statutory Valuation expertise in verification of land values, application of the component methodology for mass valuation, supplementary valuation completion and completion of general valuation and land tax
- valuations for the LPI Dubbo Contract area
- Specialised advisory for property related matters tailored to clients’ needs
- Valuations under the Land Acquisitions (Just Terms Compensation) Act 1991
Edward has been a Valuer with Opteon, based in Dubbo since 2014. Edward has provided valuation services over an extensive variety of properties for a number of clients.
Prior to his employment at Opteon, Edward worked for valuation firms in both Dubbo and Sydney providing a wide range of valuation services.
- Associate of the Australian Property Institute (API)
- Certified Practicing Valuer (CPV)
- Bachelor of Property Economics
Mobile: +61 409 341 939