Areas of Expertise
- Agribusiness valuations
- Forestry, Dairying, Intensive & Broadacre Agriculture Properties
- Commercial, Industrial and Retail Valuations
- Valuations for a range of purposes (e.g. financial reporting, purchase/sale, matrimonial, mortgage finance, insurance etc.)
David entered the property valuation industry in 1977 having trained in Western Australia before moving to Tasmania in 1985. David joined Opteon as a Director in July 2010, being a former Director of the Esk Property Group which was merged to form Opteon Tasmania in 2010. David was formerly a Director with the Esk Property Group (2005-2010) and a Director of Johnston, Eastaugh, Hearps (2000-2005). Prior to this David was a sole practitioner in Tasmania.
David is now a Director in Agribusiness Specialist and Advisory at Opteon undertaking rural and commercial valuations within Tasmania.
- Associate Diploma of Valuation
- Fellow of the Australian Property Institute
- Certified Practising Valuer
- Certificate of Compliance with the Australian
- Property Institute Continuing Professional
- Development Program
Mobile: +61 419 362 975