Areas of Expertise
- Commercial valuations
- Valuations for financiers
- Asset valuations for financial reporting
- Rental advice and valuations
- Pre-sale and pre-purchase advice
- Office buildings including $100M campus development and prime CBD buildings
- Shopping Centres
- Institutional grade industrial assets
- Government valuations
Dan started his valuation career valuing residential property, before moving to the Commercial Division of Opteon (Western Australia) in 2009. In 2014, Dan became a Director and Equity Partner of Opteon (Western Australia), the firm’s youngest-ever equity partner. In conjunction with six other partners, he was responsible for managing 65 staff, ensuring business plan and budget targets were met in areas including staff management, business development and financial analysis.
In 2017, following Opteon’s national integration, Dan was appointed Regional Director – Commercial and Agriculture, leading a team of 25 valuers across Western Australia.
He prepares valuation reports for key clients for finance purposes, acquisition and disposal, negotiation and strategic advice, as well as managing the day-to-day activities of his team, and their ongoing training and development.
Daniel is committed to his own professional excellence and that of his team.
- Bachelor of Commerce – Majoring in Property and Finance (Curtin University)
- Post Graduate Certificate of Property Valuation
- Associate Member of the Australian Property Institute
- Licensed Valuer in the State of Western Australia License No. 44361
Mobile: +61 418 487 373