Areas of Expertise
- Prestige residential property valuations
- Residential and commercial property valuations
- Rural lifestyle property valuations
- Valuations for family law purposes
- Valuations for mortgage security purposes
- Valuations for mortgagee in possession purposes
- Valuations for property taxation, legislation and policy purposes
Craig has more than 25 years of experience as a valuer and is Senior Valuer with Opteon Property Group. He is considered a property expert throughout the regional city of Bendigo and undertakes a large number of valuations of both residential and commercial properties throughout central and northern Victoria. Craig regularly provides valuation advice to major lenders for first mortgage security purposes and solicitors for family law purposes.
Before joining Opteon Property Group, Craig ran his own valuation practice for 15 years, and preceding this, was the City Valuer for the Greater Bendigo City Council.
- Associate Member of the Australian Property Institute
- Associate Diploma of Valuations, RMIT
Mobile: +61 419 527 665