Areas of Expertise
- Residential property valuations
- Rural residential/hobby farm valuations
- Vacant land and construction valuations
- Family Law/Expert Witness valuations
Chris has 16 plus years’ experience as a valuer, and commenced employment with Opteon (Goulburn North East Victoria) in early 2013.
Chris’s valuation experience extends through most property types from residential through to rural residential and agri, commercial and industrial. He specialises in residential and hobby farm valuations. Chris became a Certified Practising Valuer in 2017.
Chris was appointed Manager Residential Valuations in mid-2021 and manages the residential valuations team in Goulburn North East Victoria.
- Associate Member of the Australian Property Institute (API Member No. 64463)
- Certified Practising Valuer (2017)
- Bachelor of Business (Property), University of South Australia, Adelaide (1999)
- Giving Expert Evidence Professional Certificate (2017)
- Fairley Leadership Program (completed in 2019)
M 0419 800 358