Areas of Expertise
- Agricultural properties
- Valuations for taxation and legislation purposes
- Valuations in remote towns throughout Cape York
- Valuations of industrial, retail and commercial assets
- Prestigious residential valuations and rental assessments
- Advanced construction (TBE) properties
- Serviced apartments with limited use restrictions
- Managers units/associated management rights
Brian Walsh has been a Registered Valuer since 2007 and has worked in the property industry since 2001. Brian is an experienced Valuer who has significant experience in regional and isolated regions of Far North Queensland.
Brian has a broad range of valuation experience in the private sector having expertise in agribusiness, industrial, commercial, property settlement, prestige residential and family law matters. Brian has a strong focus on quality and customer service.
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Property Economics) with High Distinctions – Queensland University of Technology
- Associate of Australian Property Institute (AAPI) – Certified Practising Valuer (CPV)
- Queensland Valuers Registration Board Registration No. 3097
- Certificate IV in Finance
Mobile: +61 438 545 128