Areas of Expertise
- Commercial and residential valuations
- Mortgage requirements
- Asset valuations for financial reporting
- Strategic investment property advice
- Resumption of freehold land
- Pre-sale and pre-purchase advice
- Family law
In 2010, Tim was appointed a Senior Valuer in the Commercial Division of Opteon (Western Australia). He is now an Associate Director and responsible for overseeing and valuing a wide range of industrial assets, from small warehouse units up to complex distribution facilities worth in excess of $100 million.
Tim’s extensive experience includes the preparation of valuations and consultancy for major assets including industrial, retail, specialised trading properties, general commercial and rural properties.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Property) at Curtin University of Technology in 2004
- Associate Member of the Australian Property Institute
- Licensed Valuer in the State of Western Australia License No 44247