Win a $100 Visa Gift Card competition with Opteon – Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Entries must comply with these terms and conditions to be valid.
- The Promoter is Opteon Property Group Pty Ltd (ABN 78 144 732 589) of Unit 4/ 75 Lorimer St, Docklands VIC 3008. To contact the Promoter, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Competition commences at 11:00 (AEST) on 16/08/2022 and ends at 08:59 (AEST) on 6/09/2022 (Competition Period).
Eligibility to enter
- Entry is open to residents of Australia who are aged 18 years or over (Eligible Entrants).
- Directors, management, employees and their immediate families, of the Promoter, retailers, suppliers, associated entities and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
How to enter
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must, during the Competition Period complete the survey and submit their name and email address in the survey field. A limit of one entry applies per person.
- The prize is a Visa gift card to the value of $AU100 (Prize). The voucher is valid until the expiry date specified on the gift card or by the gift card provider. The gift voucher is not transferable or redeemable for cash. The Promoter will not be responsible for any gift voucher that is lost or stolen.
- All taxes (excluding GST), which may be payable as a consequence of receiving the Prize, are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered (even if caused by negligence) as a result of the Winner accepting and/or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
Draw date and time
- All valid entries will be included in the draw.
- The draw will take place at 14:00 AEST on 6/09/2022 at Unit 4, 75 Lorimer Street, Docklands VIC 3008 (Prize Draw Date).
- The first valid entry drawn will be the winner of the prize (Winner).
- The Prize will be announced and distributed in accordance with clause 19 and clause 20. Winning is not contingent on being present at the draw.
- Prizes will be delivered or transferred to the Winner within 28 days after the Prize Draw Date.
- The Winner will be notified about how the prize will be delivered within 14 days of the draw.
- In the event that the Prize (or any part of the Prize) becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize (or the relevant part of a prize) with a prize of equal or greater value subject to any contrary direction from a regulatory authority.
Winner notification and publication
- The Winner will be notified within 14 days of the Prize Draw Date.
- The Winner will be notified in writing by email to the email address submitted at the time of entry to the Competition.
- All Prizes will be distributed after the close of the Competition.
- The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to identify and locate the Prize Winner.
- If any Prizes remain unclaimed within three months after the Prize Draw Date, an unclaimed Prize draw will be held at Unit 4, 75 Lorimer Street, Docklands VIC on 10/12/2022 at 14:00 AEDT subject to the approval of any necessary regulatory authority (Unclaimed Prize Draw).
- The winner of the Unclaimed Prize Draw will be notified in the same manner as set out in Clause 22.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, the Promoter may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant lottery authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Competition.
Use of Eligible Entrant’s personal information
- Personal information including the Eligible Entrant’s name and email will be collected and used for the purpose of conducting this Competition. This may require disclosure to third parties, including local regulatory authorities and the Promoter’s agents or third party service providers, for the purpose of conducting the Competition, or for promotional and marketing purposes (including for direct marketing) (Purpose).
- By entering this Competition, Eligible Entrant’s consent to the use of their personal information for the Purpose, and that the Promoter may contact them for future marketing and material purposes without payment.
Intellectual property and moral rights
- By entering this Competition, Eligible Entrants license the Promoter to use the content of their entry in any way the Promoter wishes (including modifying, adapting, copying, publishing, broadcasting or communicating the entry whether in original or modified form in whole or in part) in all media in perpetuity without payment to the Eligible Entrant of royalties or compensation.
- By entering this Competition, Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter dealing with their entry content in any way that may otherwise infringe the Eligible Entrants’ moral rights and agree not to assert their moral rights (wherever such rights are recognised) in respect of their entry against the Promoter or its assigns, licensees or successors.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if illegitimate, forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
- Should an Eligible Entrant’s contact details change during the Competition Period, it is the Eligible Entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided as part of the redemption of a Prize should be directed to the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of the age, identity and residential address of the Winner and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this Competition. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions, or who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this Competition, has breached any of these terms and conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Competition.
- The Winner has rights under the Australian Consumer Law and other similar legislation which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by the Promoter. These terms and conditions do not exclude, restrict or limit those statutory rights in any way. However, to the extent that it is permitted to do so, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss of profits) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, without limitation:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
- any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- any variation in market value to that stated in these terms and conditions;
- any tax implications; or
- the Prize or use of the Prize.
- If for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter this Competition is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available to it, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition, unless to do so would be prohibited by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition or amend these terms and conditions, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.